Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Here We Offer Black Friday And Cyber Monday Landing Page Of Website
How to Prepare Your Website for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Thanksgiving is drawing closer with each passing day, which means Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner. If you sell goods online, there is one day that you absolutely must prepare for: Black Friday.
Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year. People go crazy looking for the best deals. Even the world of online retail gets into the game, offering their sales or special promotions for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Every year the online numbers for Black Friday get bigger. Because so many people are shopping, your online store needs a plan. We’re here to help. These are the top 3 things you should do to prepare.
If you’re not actively promoting your business, you’re leaving money on the table. Consider doing these three things:
- Get a promo plan and calendar. Markdown all of your important dates, notate tasks, and make sure every campaign-related item such as blogs, emails, social media are all ready, or at least in development.
- Give your website a thorough health check. Test it out. Make sure that your site can handle an influx of traffic without crashing. Check your shopping cart to ensure your store is working properly
- Do you have a return policy? People will buy the wrong color and size. It’s a fact of life. You need to make it as easy as possible for them to do so
Decorate Your Store and Create a Dedicated Landing Page
A landing page is an informative section in your eCommerce store that showcases specific products, events, and marketing campaigns. It informs the user in one place, offering promo codes and options for earning a significant discount – defining your sales opportunities.
For a Black Friday deals landing page, make sure to create a catalog of discounted items, a timeline of sales releases, a sign-up to your newsletter, or any other marketing strategy you intend to utilize.
Make Sure You Have a Responsive Site
We do a ton of shopping via our phones. Frankly, we do everything from our phones. If you want the maximum return, your site and store need to be optimized for smartphones. We have so much downtime in between life, there are always moments to spare, and within those moments, we’re browsing for stuff. Last year, retailers saw a 65% increase in purchases made from phones.
If you want to drive some serious numbers toward your store, consider these easy steps:
- Beef up your landing pages – The more landing pages you have for specific items, more people will find you. If you have five top-selling items, make a page for each. But don’t go cheap. Google can sniff out something slapped together. Put time and effort into the copy and design of these pages.
- Stick with the tried and true – No matter what social media network comes along, people love emails. Email marketing still has the highest conversion rate out of every channel. Again, you will need good writing and make sure your links work.
- Hire a copywriter – Notice a trend here? Copywriting is an art. Not everyone can do it. Just because your cousin who got an A in high school English said she’d do it, it’s not the same thing. Hire a copywriter to make sure the copy shines and is SEO-friendly. Your Google rankings will thank you.
- Write blogs people want to read – Again with the content. If you’re selling a lifestyle product or just want to tell a buyer’s journey, your blogs need to sing. By working with a writer who can produce a substantial blog, that’s a potential buy on it’s own and with a low fiscal center of gravity. Someone is always looking for a blog relevant to their interests. Don’t fall victim to a bad blog. It’s an easy win.
- Don’t skimp on your site – This should go without saying, but your website needs to look amazing. Again, don’t slap something together.