Best Email Marketing Software & Platforms
What is Email Marketing?Email marketing is a direct marketing channel that lets businesses share new products, sales, and updates with customers on their contact list. Its high ROI makes it crucial to most businesses’ overall inbound strategy. Modern email marketing has moved away from one-size-fits-all mass mailings and instead focuses on consent, segmentation, and personalization. This may sound time-consuming, but marketing automation handles most of the heavy lifting for you. In the long run, a well-designed email marketing strategy not only drives sales, but helps build a community around your brand. now we are going to focus on the best software platform which help to perform world best email marketing practice and you can read deeply about Email Marketing
Core Elements of Email Marketing
- Building your email list: Gain email subscribers through in-person and online sales activities or by using lead magnets such as free e-books, webinars, coupons and trial subscriptions
- Segmenting your email list: Segmenting organizes email subscribers into categories, called segments, based on interests, location, items purchased and website or blog interactions
- Maintaining your email list: Removing email addresses that are undeliverable or that never open your emails regularly can improve your email delivery rates
- Consistently sending useful content: Consistency is key to email success and so is sending engaging content that provides value to your readers
- Measuring email campaign results: Tracking email open and click-through rates and running A/B tests for subject line and copy content helps improve results
Top Email Marketing Software & Platforms
1.MailchimpMailchimp is one of the most established email marketing platforms out there. It’s particularly well-suited for beginners and startups and offers tools like email automation, data segmentation, templates, personalization, A/B testing, lead capture forms, and integration with CRMs. While it started as a purely email-focused solution, the platform offers much more today. You can build a free website, buy a domain, create paid ads and landing pages, publish social media posts, and send printed postcards to any destination in the world. Key Features:
- Get predictive insights about your contacts so you can personalize your marketing.
- Personalize individual content blocks within your emails with dynamic content.
- Design personalized customer journeys using conditional logic and branching points.
- A/B testing to identify high-converting messages.
- Website and landing page builder
2.CampaignerCampaigner If you’re searching for a tool to help you with marketing across multiple channels, be sure to check out Campaigner. Included in its powerful list of features is advanced email marketing automation. You can use it to create email workflows, track conversions, nurture prospects, and personalize every aspect of your emails. If you simply need help with designing your email, it offers hundreds of ready-made, responsive templates. Most email marketing platforms offer a decent selection of templates so this isn’t really a unique selling proposition, but where Campaigner offers extra value is it includes a sophisticated template management system with restricted access and tagging features to organize your templates, especially useful if you’re working as part of a bigger team. Another area where it takes it one step further is by including a built-in image editing tool. This way, you can customize your visual assets without having to switch to another editing tool. Its reporting features also deserve special mention. Included in its comprehensive reports are the standard things like open and click rates, but it also includes geolocation reporting that lets you zoom in on how your email marketing campaigns are performing per location. Key Features:
- Email templates.
- Triggered campaigns.
- A/B testing.
- Sign-up forms.
3.SendinblueSendinblue is an all-in-one platform covering many business communications types, including Email, SMS, Facebook, Chat, CRM, and more. The company’s mission is to help businesses meet their customers. They help you to focus on the important tasks and put the rest on autopilot with automation. You can create professional-looking emails in no time, using its email builder, but the magic is in the platform’s combination of features. With chat, SMS marketing, Inbox, CRM and automations, you’ll find it easy to piece together smarter and more compelling email campaigns. Facebook Ads functionality is built-in, making it possible to retarget contacts and attract new leads. Key Features:
- A shared inbox so you never lose track of your customer email history.
- 60+ responsive email templates.
- Built-in CRM.
- Built-in SMS and Chat.
- Contact Segmentation – make your emails more relevant by targeting smaller groups of contacts with a tailored message.
- Facebook Ads for lead generation.