Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is the leading video editing software for creating incredible videos fast. Don’t just make content — share your vision. Check out professional templates or customize your own animated graphics and titles. Shift colors to suit your mood. And give your story a unique sound with audio tools and music tracks
Premiere Pro works seamlessly with other apps and services, including Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Audition. Get started with thousands of creative assets and hundreds of third-party extensions. Premiere Pro lets you edit all kinds of footage, whether from a professional camera or from your phone up to 8K. And work the way you want with native file support, lightweight workflows, and faster rendering.
Features of Adobe Premiere Pro New Version
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
Unified version numbers
- With this release, Adobe video and audio applications are aligned on version 22.0, making it easier for you to keep track of updates and ensure compatibility across the applications.
Speech to Text improvements
- Improved transcription accuracy for pop culture terminology and better formatting of dates and numbers.
- Create a clean copy of the current sequence for sharing with other editors, archiving, or exporting as EDL, XML, or AAF.
Color management for H.264 and HEVC
- New color management for H.264 and HEVC formats, including 10-bit and HDR media, means that the correct color space is used in Premiere Pro when importing or exporting these formats.
Improved playback for 10-bit HEVC
- New hardware-accelerated decoding for 10-bit HEVC 422 provides improved playback and editing on Apple M1 and Intel Windows systems.
Improved playback for 10-bit H.264 on Apple M1
- New hardware-accelerated decoding for 10-bit H.264 422 provides a smoother editing experience with this format on Apple M1 computers.
Color management for Sony XAVC-L-HDR
- New color management for Sony XAVC-L-HDR footage gives broadcasters and production teams another option for working with HDR content.
New colorized Vectorscope
- Use the new Colorized Vectorscope to guide your grading. Double-click the Vectorscope to zoom in for more detail.
- Improved Histogram offers a brighter and crisper display for both Standard Dynamic Range and HDR content.
Lumetri curve refinements
- A larger window and easier selection make curve adjustments more enjoyable and more efficient.
Restore trim selection
- This convenience feature lets you restore edit points you have selected in the timeline that you may have accidentally unselected.
Improved Media Relinking for Team Projects
- Use the same media relinking workflow in Team Projects as you do in stand-alone Premiere Pro. Team Projects generates the mapping, keeping track of your local media and the shared Team Projects file.
Improved Bars and Tone
- You can now create test patterns for both HDR (High Dynamic Range) and traditional SDR (Standard Dynamic Range). The audio parameters are now combined into one consolidated dialog.
New GPU acceleration for effects
- Alpha Glow, Mirror, Reduce Interlace Flicker, and Strobe are now GPU-accelerated, offering significantly better playback performance and render faster for exports.